First Family Insurance - Favorable Experience

Jun 13, 2012
review #324502

It is always easy to write or post something when you have a negative experience. It is much more time consuming to do so when you have a satisfactory experience. I just wanted to put this post out there to let people know it all depends on who your agent is on whether you will be pleased or not. I was called by First Family Insurance because I put my information online. They called me about 15 minutes after I submitted my info. My agent Sherry Frazier was nothing but pleasant to me and very informative about the different plans she offered. I told her that I was on a limited budget and let her know the most I was able to spend per month on health insurance.

After giving her some more detailed info. she hung up and looked for a plan that would fit my budget and my needs. She called me back about 1 hour later with 3 comparisons. She went over all 3 with me and let me pick out what I thought would fit my situation best.

So far I am very pleased with my insurance carrier Aetna and with my agent Sherry. She also told me she will let me know if anything new comes out that might help me even more.

So, before you make your decision by reading a few bad posts from people, make your own decision by interviewing your personal agent and only do business with him or her if you feel comfortable. At this point I am 100% satisfied with Sherry and with First Family Insurance and I would recommend them highly.

Paul Zarillo

Orlando, Florida

632097d
Had an experience with First Family Insurance?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
I am the agent spoken above Sh

Oct 29, 2012

:) I like seeing nice things about the company I work with!!!

0 0 Reply
ShellyLongwell

Jun 22, 2012

Paul,
I couldn't agree more. People are always eager to post when they are unsatisfied, but don't take the energy to post when they are satisfied. I also used First Family Insurance and had a very good experience with my agent John Blanchard. I actually never got a policy. I have diabetes and instead of selling me a limited benefit plan, he advised me on how to get set up with the state PCIP plan. I have since sent him 3 clients and all were satisfied.

0 0 Reply

×
You were reading a complaint about First Family Insurance.
Filing a new complaint about
×