First Family Insurance - Favorable Experience
It is always easy to write or post something when you have a negative experience. It is much more time consuming to do so when you have a satisfactory experience. I just wanted to put this post out there to let people know it all depends on who your agent is on whether you will be pleased or not. I was called by First Family Insurance because I put my information online. They called me about 15 minutes after I submitted my info. My agent Sherry Frazier was nothing but pleasant to me and very informative about the different plans she offered. I told her that I was on a limited budget and let her know the most I was able to spend per month on health insurance.
After giving her some more detailed info. she hung up and looked for a plan that would fit my budget and my needs. She called me back about 1 hour later with 3 comparisons. She went over all 3 with me and let me pick out what I thought would fit my situation best.
So far I am very pleased with my insurance carrier Aetna and with my agent Sherry. She also told me she will let me know if anything new comes out that might help me even more.
So, before you make your decision by reading a few bad posts from people, make your own decision by interviewing your personal agent and only do business with him or her if you feel comfortable. At this point I am 100% satisfied with Sherry and with First Family Insurance and I would recommend them highly.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We understand that Mr. Hiram Ryan of Ryan Aerospace has been taking money from investors for a few years now promising high yield returns through what he calls a leveraged..."
- "I had purchased 1,000 shares of AGNC early in 2012; the purchase was made in two consecutive blocks of 700 and 300. Through dividends reinvestment I purchase two more blocks..."
- "Ms. Ileana Orona; Broker & her staff have been completely "Incompetent and Unprofessional." At "No Time" had I EVER "Signed a Modification Form to Change the Listing Price." ..."
- "We purchased 2 recliner chairs in jan 2013 for our in-laws in Florida. They only spend a few months a year in FL, and the chairs are kept in climate..."
- "I spent over $2,400.00 dollars at American Freight in Fort Myers, FL on a living room set. Less that three years of use and the frame broke on our chaise..."
- "i bought a sectinal , iwas told it was leather and its not , the sectional is pelling like sun burn, after speaking to a manager at the fort myers..."
- "If u r planning on building a home. Stay away from any of the American home place builders. They lie. The work is a night mare. I am ready ro..."
- "Recentley I purchased an RV from campingworlf, paid for it, when almost finish signig paperwork saw the brouchure fot extended warranty, I ask the lady how do that work, her..."
- "We ordered 2 stocks from boyds. Both were for savage axis rifles. We followed the website's ordering instructions. It never once allowed for inputting of the calibers,..."